Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I hope this will help

What up jerks

I am starting a new business and I would like you guys to help me promote it.

You pay me 10$ and I will give you five fantasy sports team names based on information you have given me regarding specifics to your league.

If you are in other leagues, send the business my way. I just don't want to see anybody go into fantasy with a lame team name like, Stewey Griffin, or something that doesnt fit in the box (I'm looking at you Goldberg).

You will fill out a questionaire that has key info on it such as; your favorite team, player, and coach, favorite restaurant/favorite food in the area of your hometown (must be semi-famous), and an inside joke that you are known as amongst the league you are in (i.e. the guy who pukes when he does shrooms, or guy who took dome from a mexican fatty).

Then I will compile that info, and contort it into snappy and witty puns that are perfect for you to customize your fantasy squad with.

Past names of mine include --

The Fried Mangini (football)
Natey Ice (basketball)
Vote for Pedro (basketball)

Past names I have give to friends--

OriginalFamousRay's (Basketball, Sonic fan)
BuddaKolb (Football, Iggles fan, Buddakan fan)
Willie Ghandolf (Baseball, Met fan, nerd)
EddyChickenCurrySalad (Knick fan, fatty)
Pissica Alba (Laker fan, known for pissing on people when drunk)
40 Akers and a Mule (Eagles fan, racist)

And you'll get five to chose from, for only 10$.

Please, if you know people in need of a good team name, send them my way, I'm only trying to help. The last thing I want is for you to come away with a bad fantasy name. It's bad enough you devote all this time to a league that doesnt really exist or mean anything, why don't you at least be known as the funny one.

No comments: