Monday, October 22, 2007

Red Sox Craigslist

My sister recently emailed me this "you are slacking on your blog." Which is 100% accurate. I was hired as a writer on a gay sketch comedy show and my life has been a little hectic with work. But things are calming down and I thought I would share a couple of hilarious CRAIGSLIST posts some of the boys at work shared with me. Now Craigslist is a place where you can sell a futon or get a stranger to pee on you.

Well after the Sox won the ALCS there seems to be an odd fetish going on in NYC: Red Sox sex. (Note: spelling errors are all Craigslist.) Like this posting in


MEN SEEKING WOMEN CASUAL ENCOUNTERS

Chubby girl or BBW who likes the Red soxs? (your place) - m4w - 29 (Midtown)

looking for chubby girl or a bbw to invite me over to watch the rest of the redsox/indians game.

will bring food or drinks whatever you want, just looking to hang out.


That seems sort of sweet and sad. Or as my friend Craig said, sad and sad.

How about a post I'm calling "Self-loathing Yankee fan" in

MEN SEEKING MEN CASUAL ENCOUNTERS

Yankee Fan to suck Red Sox Cock - 31

I thought that by this time, we would have beaten you guys, but I guess not. You are going to the series, so I want to get on my knees and take your load. I wear my yankees cap, you wear your Red sox cap. Whip it out and I take your juice.


Pretty adorable, right? My guess is that A-Rod posted it.

No comments: